Monday, January 1, 2018

#145 OOTD & A Place for Bloggers - Backdrop City


Hi sweety cutie pies ♥ I'm finally back active and of course I'm re-blogging a lot that is what I most love: fashion, photography and sharing with you adorable people.

Lately I'm pretty obsessed with fluffy things so I had to buy these amazing furry jacket from Villena and so damn cute-cool-fluffy shoes from Juju.
After I changed my face again I wanted to change my hair as well, so I'm gonna with a short adorable cut from Doux.

ANYWAY! What I want to share with all you bloggers is something very helpful that I found 2 days ago: a blogger's place!
-----------------------

Talking about BACKDROP CITY!

What is? A wonderful place full of backdrops for every kind of style and pictures made for us bloggers!

There are so many themes (and they make new ones every day), each theme is full of different backdrops in such a super high quality - i'm obsessed with quality so yes, if you're looking for it, just take a visit there - .

You have to join group to be able to join the rooms and be notified about new themes, then you can also rezz your own poses or whatever, and guess what? It's totally FREE.

There's a very good and hard work behind it and I had the opportunity to talk to the owners of Backdrop City, they are very sweet and kind and ready to help in case you need.

So if you're looking for a place to take your pictures, you just found it! And if you're looking for a place to talk to other bloggers with your same passions, you just found it again!

Take a look at their flickr :D

For this picture I visited the Insatagramish platform and found this adorable dressing room backdrop by Astralia

Of course please.. they are giving us the opportunity to use many different backdrops, but don't forget to credit the awesome designers of the backdrops you're going to use, that's thanks to them if you are going to have a beautiful background for your pics!

---------------

Hair Doux - Mya - Fades
Jumper Candydoll - Paula Jumper - Rose
Jacket Villena - Pelted Fur Jacket - Classy
Shoes Juju - Lana - Nude
Head Catwa - Catya
Skin Insol - Mia - Milk
Eyes Lotus - Orchid
Backdrop Astralia - Vintage Backgrounds - Dressing Room

2 comments:

  1. I was not much into fluffy things, but the more I think about it...

    ... the more it sounds like something I should have a look at.

    ReplyDelete