Friday, February 12, 2016

#81 | A Spy Girl at C88

(Click for better resolution)

After many days trying to join Collabor88 location, because it is always full lol, i finally had a bit of shopping there. I made a spy girl outfit that is the theme for this round. There are so many great items from fashion to decorations. I`ll show then many other things that I bought.
Almost everything from this look is from C88, you must join, the wait will be worth it, trust me.
The hand gun is included in the outfit by Spirit x Kitja, soon I'll post their cool outfit as well!
Because Collabor88 is getting new bloggers, I`m also going to send this pic to the "contest" they made for accepting new bloggers. *crossing fingers* and good lock to all the other partecipants.
Ok, so, my keyboard wont work today, I stop to bla bla bla and let`s see the credits for this awesome spy look!

BODY
Skin L'Etre - Gloria Skin - Golden - Catwa Applier
Lipstick L'Etre - Gloria Lipsticks - #1
Hair Moon - Code Uma  - Ombre (@Collabor88)

CLOTHING
Dress Dead Dollz - Nikita Dress - Black (@Collabor88)
Boots Mutresse - Kaisia Boots (@Collabor88)

ACCESSORIES
Glasses Yummy - Stealth Shades - Black (@Collabor88)
Hand Gun Spirit&Kitja - Spy Gun (@Collabor88)
Gun Garter Yummy - Gun Garter Belt - Black (@Collabor88)
Cigarette Nikotin  - Classic Cigarette  - Nextgen

Pose Label Motion  - Agnes Pose  - 2 (@Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment