Wednesday, February 3, 2016

#77 | Pitbull Lover


Black Bantam made a new super cute puppy for The Gacha Garden, and this time it is a Pitbull Puppy. I'm so happy to see it, I'm a dog's lover and my rl puppy is a Pitbull with the same colors of my sl puppy... just *awwww*!  I have my little love in sl too now. Plus it has an hud with many options and controls, also change the name, my puppy's name is Keith. While I'm writing this post she's on my legs trying to sleep and me trying to stay relaxed, but no way! She's too damn big and we both really can't stay on a chair. But ok, nvm. ahah
Then we have many other new releases, the first one is a pretty shirt by Kitja. This shirt comes with also a nice skirt that I'll show then. For my bottom I choosed this new pants from Evani, very cool! And at the end these new lovely heels by ChicChica for high feet. All of them will be available at The Chapter Four soon!

Hey did you saw that I have a new skin? It is from L'Etre, an awesome store that I found out from not too long time, I'm in love. Very detailed, looks so perfect, and the make ups are so cool too! Take a look! And is also having a discount 50% off  for items what will disappear forever, so run!!

BODY
Skin L'Etre - Gloria Skin - Golden - Catwa Applier
Hair Bold & Beauty - Sofia - Light Blondes

CLOTHING
Shirt Kitja - Nelle Sweater - Black (@TheChapterFour)
Pants Evani - Nasty Jeans - Blue (@TheChapterFour)
Shoes ChicChica - Penelope - Tan (@TheChapterFour)

ACCESSORIES
Dog Black Bantam - Pitbull Puppy/Girl - Red Nose RARE (@The GachaGarden)
Bag Black Bantam - The Doctors Bag - Tan
Phone Muschi - MyPhone Muschi

No comments:

Post a Comment