Sunday, October 25, 2015

#Look 62

Hi! I'm sorry if I'm not posting everyday, but I'm busy with a new project that
 (as you can see on the menu) is called Shoe Project
will be a new fair about mesh shoes! I'm so excited lol!

Ok, about the outfit of the day, I want to talk about a new brand called #Evani
it is a new store located at Spirit Kitja land. Today i got the first creation made for Cosmopolitan (open 26th), 
and I really love it! In this outfit I'm wearing the pants and cap.

Then a new jacket from Spirit for Uber (now open), it is amazing,
 very detailed, includes hud for shirt color. 
And lovely hair and pose at SaNaRae event.
Love this outfit 


BODY
Skin Birdy - Ali Vip Skin - Pure
Hair YumYum - Barberiyumyum 48 - Ash Gray (@SaNaRae)

CLOTHING
Jacket Spirit - Pumpkin Jacket - Brown (@Uber)
Pants #Evani - Eva Jeans - Pearl (@Cosmopolitan)
Shoes Rebel Gal - Starry-Eyed Leather Boot - Black

ACCESSORIES
Bag Rebel Gal - Trapeze Traschen - Muave
Cap #Evani - Eva Cap - Black (@Cosmopolitan)

Pose Nomore - Catch Me - 2 (@SaNaRae)

No comments:

Post a Comment