Monday, September 28, 2015

#Look 53

Hi! Today I've a look that I totally love
First of all I want to talk about the cuter creation ever, look at that baby chipmunk... adorable
That's a new release by Pink Acid & Black Bantam for The Kawaii Project, it is a gatcha!
Then I'm wearing a skin from The Skinnery for Catwa head, lovely.
I also got new stuffs from events, like this new dress, hair, some accessories and eyes!
So sweeeet


BODY
Head Catwa - Jessica Mesh Head
Skin [The Skinnery] - Este Skin - Catwa Applier - Champagne
Eyes S0NG - Toxic Eyes - Ice (@KawaiiProject)
Hair Taketomi - ME!ME!ME! Hair - Dessin

CLOTHING
Dress =Zenith= - Spice Dress - Nude (@Uber)

ACCESSORIES
Crown Violent Seduction - Rosa Mystica - Peach (@KawaiiProject)
Chipmunk Pink Acid & Black Bantam - Sleepy Baby Chipmunk - Brown - RARE (@KawaiiProject)
Deer DarkendStar - Deerling Gacha - Hasper (@KawaiiProject)
Bracelet Luxe - Metropolis Cuffs - Gold (@Uber)

No comments:

Post a Comment